The Beauty of Airbrush
When everything must be perfect, airbrushing makeup is your only option
Airbrush Makeup is not new!!
The use of airbrush makeup has been known by few for many years. Used by celebrities for red carpet events, special photo shoots and high definition formats. Lilly Rivera, when exposed to this now phenomenon, introduced its use to her bridal clientele over 8 years ago knowing that it would be very popular some day due to the amazing results. "It takes practice and experience to master the technique and maximize it's benefits." When done correctly, the skin appears flawless, natural and fresh all day long as it was at the initial application. The feel is natural, the look is flawless, fresh looking skin which looks beautiful in person, makeup that looks amazing and undetectable in photographs. Lilly educates other makeup artists in the proper and correct manner of use to ensure clients get the full benefits of this technique. When used improperly, the results are not what airbrushing is meant to do.
Airbrush Makeup is a specialized makeup application previously used by makeup artists for high-end photo shoots and celebrity red carpet events. The result is natural, flawless, durable, photo-perfect skin. Now Available To You!
Airbrush Makeup Benefits
- Long wearing, or water proof formulas, no need for touchups.
- Your skin will look perfect and fresh throughout the entire affair regardless of the heat, humidity, or how much dancing you do!
- Flawless complexion means photographic perfection.
- Will not rub off or transfer to clothes.
- Your skin looks naturally gorgeous, like you are glowing from within!
- Does not cake, smear or melt away.
- Lightweight feel and look.
- Non-comedogenic (will not clog pores.)
- Perfect for those with sensitive skin.
- Full color range for a perfect skin tone match.
- Because it is practically undetectable, it can be applied on the groom for those little imperfections (5 o'clock shadow coverage) to keep him shine free, and no one will ever know!
- It takes just a few minutes to apply - it's that fast.
- DRAWBACKS : NONE!
Looking as beautiful at the end of your wedding night as you were at the beginning of your wedding day! Airbrush makeup, when done correctly, is a bride's only option for it's wear ability and beauty.
Bridal Makeup - Traditional vs. Airbrushed
Selecting the right type of makeup for your wedding day
October 15, 2008 by BellaB
Airbrushing Vs. Traditional application
Photo: Courtesy of Kett Cosmetics